* While the results and success to reduce pain have been typical for those who have placed testimonials on our website, the results for all individuals may not be typical. There are many factors that play in to one's health. Among those factors that play a role are genetics, excercise, diet, injuries, and other related issues that may be beyond the function and scope of our products. For this reason, it is always best to consult with a doctor concerning your particular health issues to determine your particular and individual needs and your ability to use with success the products and solutions we provide.
Gallbladder Complete - Liquid Concentrate
- Each recommended dose is 1oz
- Can help prevent future buildup of sludge
- Helps increase the livers bile flow
- Helps reduce pain almost immediately
- Great Cleanse for the overall health of the gallbladder, liver and pancreas
- Helps create a natural reaction that the body uses to dissolve gallstones and gallbladder sludge
- No artificial ingredients, no harmful antibiotics, and no side effects
- Safe for Pregnant and Breastfeeding Mothers
Gallbladder Complete is an all natural concentrated liquid formulated to help with the symptoms and issues associated with gallstones and the cleansing and overall health of the gallbladder, liver and pancreas.
As a liver, gallbladder, and pancreas cleanse, it is unsurpassed.
It has the effect of helping to reduce pain, helping dissolve gallstones, debris and sludge, and allowing the gallstones to pass, if they do not dissolve completely within the body, with little to no pain, It also helps to cleanse the toxins, impurities and sludge out of the gallbladder and to prevent future gallstones from occurring while reducing inflammation and infection.
To take one ounce three times daily initially when a stone exists and then, on a preventative basis, to be able to take it undiluted or add it to water, juices or other drinks once a week provides a simple way to avoid the pain and expenses associated with the occurrence of gallstones, gallbladder attacks or gallbladder surgery. (*Results May Vary)